Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



Currently, I'm reading Minotaur Revisited by David Gelber



















And Talking With Serial Killers by Christopher Berry-Dee

















I just finished reading Falling in Love by Stephen Bradlee. You can read my review here.
















Next, I'll probably read Shaman, Sister, Sorceress (Olivia Lawson, Techno-Shaman #3) by




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, Minotaur Revisited looks good! I just added to my goodreads list. I will have to pick that one up :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, Minotaur Revisited looks good! I just added to my goodreads list. I will have to pick that one up :)

Kwizgiver said...

Such a great review of Falling In Love.

Irish said...

Lots of interesting sounding books! I haven't heard of any of them.

My WWW Wednesday is here.

Tracy said...

Your review of Falling in Love has me excited about reading this next. Definitely haven't read anything like it and can't wait to review it. =)