Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I am really looking forward to reading Donna Tartt's new book, The Goldfinch. She hasn't written a book in I don't know how many years, so I am very interested to know what this one is going to be like. It comes out in October, so I still have a long wait, unless I manage to get an ARC copy. Here's hoping!