Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I had to give in to temptation. I started reading Doctor Sleep by Stephen King. Even though I have about six billion books ahead of that one, it cur right to the front of the line, because, well, it's The Shining's sequel, and there's no chance anything could compete with it for my attention. So far, it is as awesome as I expected it to be.