Monday, April 7, 2014

Musing Mondays




Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it! 
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!

Liv, ForeverI had to put a book aside because it was irritating me to the point where I was rolling my eyes every few sentences. The book is Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington and it is so far this year, the worst book I've read. I got a bit more than halfway through it and had to call it quits. What is going on with YA fiction these days?
If you want to read my review and see why I thought this book was not worth finishing, you can see it here










 P.S. Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week, featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming album! Don't miss out!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so hard when you get a book that goes on the DNF pile. Hopefully your next read will be better.

Anonymous said...

It is so hard when you get a book that goes on the DNF pile. Hopefully your next read will be better.

Anonymous said...

It sucks when you find a book you can't read. But they all can't all be readable.

Sonia Lal

Unknown said...

Wiseguy- You and I differ on this greatly. I see the chanel outlet movie about a documentary gimmick as tired and lame louis vuitton outlet. It just a tactic to me to mask a lack of plot or good storytelling. I was rolex datejust replica watching TV this weekend with some people who do not know about this movie. The commercial came http://www.lakesideshopping.com/store1.html on and they all said that they could not believe its "real". I told them it was not. Instantly they all decided to not see this. The rolex masterpiece watches issue is that if you know or realize its all fake than it looses all sense of mystery. If your movie hangs louis vuitton outlet on one gimmick that once removed the movie falls apart than you don have replica handbags a very strong movie in my opinion.