Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about
something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I will be having my first official book signing and reading event this October for THE ROSE MASTER. It will take place in Books & Books in Coral Gables on October 18th, at 5:00 pm. If you're in the area, I would love to see you there. There will be copies of the book if you haven't bought one yet, and I'll be answering all kinds of questions!