Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you
just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s
hear it, then!
I wanted to share with you all some pictures from the book reading that I did this past Saturday at Books & Books here in Miami for my novel, THE ROSE MASTER. It was an incredible experience and I had a good turnout. Looking forward to doing it again soon!