Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you
just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s
hear it, then!
I started reading Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell a few days ago. The premise is pretty interesting: the protagonist is a teenage girl serial killer. Of course, with my obsession with everything serial killer related I had to get my hands on this one. It's pretty good, so far, but a bit simplistic in its approach to the psychology of serial killers.