Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?







Currently, I'm reading Soldier of Rome: The Legionary: A novel of the Twentieth Legion during the campaigns of Germanicus Caesar (The Artorian Chronicles #1) by James Mace















And Catherine by Sigrid Weidenweber














I just finished reading Harbor by John Ajvide Lindqvist. You can find my review here.














Next, I'll probably read The Volga Germans by Sigrid Weidenweber





5 comments:

Bev Hankins said...

I really like the cover of Harbor. now to go check out your review..

Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

I like some historical, so the legionary sounds really good.

Psique @ Book Travels

Anonymous said...

The Volga trilogy looks like something worth checking out.

MeikkiBeibi said...

Roman soldiers.... <3
I love reading Historical novels. :)

Happy hump day!

WWW #6 with Quotes! Mine is all about alpha-males this time. ;)

Louisa @ Words I Write Crazy said...

Harbor looks creepy good! Love the cover! Happy reading!