Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about
something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then
I just started reading The Martian by Andy Weir, and I'm enjoying it so far. The writing is not the best, but the story really grabs your attention so that the actual prose doesn't bother you quite so much. We'll see how it continues.
Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is
located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week,
featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming
album! Don't miss out!