Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Many of you know that my debut novel is being released this June. It is a Gothic Victorian that takes place in England, in a manor in the countryside. Well, I've already mapped out the sequel, which will take place entirely in London and so I've booked a trip to go visit London in May. My hotel is booked and I am ready to go!
As I travel, I will be blogging about my experiences in England and Scotland (which I am also going to visit). My blog will be full of pictures and video from the trip beginning on May 6th, so I hope you all stop by every once in a while during my two week stay across the pond.
Just wanted to share that with all of you.
P.S. Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week, featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming album! Don't miss out!