Monday, May 5, 2014

Musing Mondays

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it! 
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!

I leave for London tomorrow! I am all packed, my lovely blue backpack (aptly named The Tardis) and I are itching to get started. I will be in London for 11 days and then I head over to Inverness in Scotland for another couple of days before returning to London once more for my flight back home. 
I'm going not only because London is a city I've been dying for years to see, but also because I am writing the sequel to THE ROSE MASTER, which will be published in June and it takes place entirely in London. Since I don't want to sound like I got all my knowledge of the city out of a travel guide, I decided I needed to go there myself. 

Throughout the next two weeks, I will be posting only on my UK adventure, so if that's something you're interested in, check in every day or so here or in my Facebook page which is here. You will see lots and lots of pictures, since I plan to document the trip as much as possible with my handy iPad. Follow me as I try not to get lost through the London Tube system and while I take the Caledonian sleeper all the way to the Highlands and back!










 P.S. Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week, featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming album! Don't miss out!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love London! I only had time to stop there for 3 days but I plan of going back. Make sure you check out the Tardis outside Earls Court underground station!

Have a fantastic trip!

Unknown said...

In volume one we briefly met Naota's friends in hermes outlet school. They are a girl and two boys: Ninamori Eri, Manabe Gaku and Masamune Masashi fendi outlet. Their characters have not been developed yet rolex submariner replica, but we see a hint of jealousy from Nimamori in the opening scenes of this volume two. This is after these gucci replica three see Mamimi and Naota talking outside of school in the morning. Here we see that Naota replica belts is sporting a hat. It doesn't take long to find out why he is wearing it. "Nurse" Haruko prada replica diagnoses, with the help of the robot who is now living in the Namdaba household, that Naota's brains http://www.dibaq.com/read.html are missing (that's right!). There is a hole where they are supposed to be and from his head horns (plural) have sprouted. Thing is, those horns can be pushed back lv outlet in if he puts a hat over them. It will become a habit to see Naota wearing different hats in future volumes. Here we rolex datejust replica learn also that the city of Mabase has been suffering from a string of arsons. No one knows who could http://www.lakesideshopping.com/store1.html be setting these fires. This is a theme throughout.

Dani and Jax said...

Lucky girl! I'd love to go to London! Safe travels and have fun! ~Jax

Dani and Jax said...

Can you pack me in your Tardis?! I'd love to go!! ~ Dani @ Cover Girls

Ambrosia said...

I was in London in April and I hope you have fun. I love that your backpack is called the Tardis! I am a 10 :D