Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about
something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I leave for London tomorrow! I am all packed, my lovely blue backpack (aptly named The Tardis) and I are itching to get started. I will be in London for 11 days and then I head over to Inverness in Scotland for another couple of days before returning to London once more for my flight back home.
I'm going not only because London is a city I've been dying for years to see, but also because I am writing the sequel to THE ROSE MASTER, which will be published in June and it takes place entirely in London. Since I don't want to sound like I got all my knowledge of the city out of a travel guide, I decided I needed to go there myself.
Throughout the next two weeks, I will be posting only on my UK adventure, so if that's something you're interested in, check in every day or so here or in my Facebook page which is here. You will see lots and lots of pictures, since I plan to document the trip as much as possible with my handy iPad. Follow me as I try not to get lost through the London Tube system and while I take the Caledonian sleeper all the way to the Highlands and back!
Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is
located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week,
featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming
album! Don't miss out!