Thursday, October 13, 2011

Booking Through Thursday


If you could get a sequel for any book, what would it be?

I'm a bit conflicted with this one. If I choose a book that I really love, I would want to have the sequel be just as good. If it's not, then I'd rather it not happen.
If I could be assured it'd be great and if the author were still alive I'd choose a sequel for Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky. It's my favorite book in the world, and I would love to know what happens later on to the main character, Raskolnikov.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answer, I agree.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/booking-through-thursday_13.html

Sierra said...

I haven't heard of this one--but since you'd like a sequel to it, I'm going to look it up :D

Claire said...

I've never managed to get to Crime and Punishment, although I've never heard a bad review.

My BTT is here if you'd like a look.

Unknown said...

I love when bloggers choose a selection from the cannon of classic literature.

Unknown said...

Dostoevsky - love it!