Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?








Currently I'm reading Hammer of Thor by S. Evan Townsend














And World War Z by Max Brooks












I just finished reading Zombie Church: Breathing Life Back into the Body of Christ
by Tyler Edwards
You can read my review here.















Next I'll probably read Vengeance by AJ Scudiere by A.J. Scudiere





6 comments:

Patricia said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I have not read any of these. You are probably not surprised after visiting my blog ;o)

Your website is gorgeous!

Have a Blessed Day,
Patricia aka Mamaw

Unknown said...

Thanks for swingin' by! Great picks! Hope you enjoy the rest of your reading week :)

Happy Reading :)

~Keely

Anonymous said...

wow you really do like zombies lol!
the first book is hilarious, I like it... and happy I can read the word "Japan" on the cover :P

Anonymous said...

great profile picture btw, gorgeous! :)

Island Reader Tina said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your picks look very interesting! Happy Reading!

Tina

Susan Oloier said...

Have not read any of those on your list this week. In fact, this is the first time I have heard of them. Happy reading!