Monday, January 16, 2012

Musing Mondays


This week’s musing asks…

What devices –if any– do you read books on? Do you find it enjoyable, or still somewhat bothersome? Or: If you only read the print books, why haven’t you chosen to read on any devices?

I read mainly print books. The only time I read on the computer or on my phone, even, is when I have a a review book that the author was only able to get to me as an ebook. I find it really tough to get into a story when reading it on any device, so for me, the printed books are still the best.






3 comments:

Bev Hankins said...

Yay for print books! I won't even accept review copies in e-form. I have so many print books on the TBR stack that if an author can't provide a hard copy of the work, then I figure I don't have an urgent need to read it.

thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by!!! I do love print books, they are always a first choice. [:

-ShawnaLeAnn @ Dreaming In The Pages

Laura BurgandyIce said...

It is too bad about e-copies and figuring out how to read 'em!! I think that's one of the main pro's for having something to read 'em on!! But then... so much for "free"! Yikes!

Here's my Musing: Colorimetry