Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




Currently, I'm reading The Uninvited by Liz Jensen



















And Florence and Giles by John Harding



















I jus finished reading Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. You can read my review here.

















Next, I'll probably read Animal Wise by Virginia Morell

















8 comments:

aboutthestory said...

Oo, are you into bio non-fiction too?? I haven't gone on a non-fiction streak in a while, but from time to time it's kind of fun to learn something new :D

William Stanger said...

Animal Wise looks interesting. I'll look forward to your thoughts on it. Thanks for stopping by my post earlier.

Kwizgiver said...

I've gotta get my hands on Florence & Giles!

Irish said...

The cover of Uninvited still creeps me out a little...hopefully its a good read. Florence & Giles also looks good.

My WWW Wednesday is here.

Eternal Curse Series said...

I like the non-fiction you've posted. I don't read much non-fiction outside of biographies, but Animal Wise looks good. May need to add to my TBR list. It's late, but here's mine is you want to check it out. http://ecsuniverse.blogspot.com/2012/10/www-wednesdays-05.html

Jessie Marie said...

Some great books here! The Uninvited has a really creepy cover and like most others here Animal Wise looks pretty intriguing.

Jessie Marie @ The Daily Bookmark
Thanks for stopping by my WoW

Tracy Beth said...

Animal Wise and Florence & Giles both look like great reads!

=)

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

Just getting around to WWWs this week. Uninvited looks really intriguing. Thanks for stooping by The Book Bag last week.