• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I haven't talked much about my upcoming YA book, and I thought today was the perfect day to do so, mainly because it is raining where I am and gloomy, and my book is a Victorian Gothic. The book, which is called THE ROSE MASTER, takes place in a manor in Victorian England. The main character, Anne, is a maid who is sent to work there, in that isolated home, where there are only a handful of other servants. She doesn't even know who the house's master is....and I'm not going to tell you and give it all away.
The novel will be published in the summer of 2014, so I will keep you all up to date!
You can visit my official website here.