• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I'm reading The Aftermath by Rhidian Brook. It is a historical novel taking place right after World War II ended. It is about a British Colonel and his family going to live in Germany to help with the rebuilding, and they end up occupying a house that belongs to a German man and his family. It is interesting to see the way the two families adjust to one another, and help each other with their various prejudice issues.