asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
A good friend of mine is having her first book published on Friday and I've taken up the banner of helping her promote it. It's called The Tearings, and it is a great, suspenseful young adult novel in the style of the movie Contagion, but with a great romance story in the middle. It is definitely a page turner that will truly make you aware of every little cough or sneeze you hear after reading it. Stop by tomorrow for a teaser!