Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
The October Country

From The October Country by Ray Bradbury


"Her voice was so faint he could hardly hear what she said. 'But now you've seen, and you'll want to see more, and you'll always be curious now.'"







































5 comments:

fredamans said...

Just like I'm curious now... HA!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOoh I like that tease! It's making me think of Alice in Wonderland with all the "curiosity"!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Cyn @ Bookmunchies said...

I'm curious now! The cover is kind of creepy. Hope you're enjoying it!
Thanks for sharing & stopping by Bookmunchies

Linda said...

I need to read more Bradbury. Great teaser!

Unknown said...

Nice teaser. Thanks for stopping by my blog.