Friday, June 13, 2014

Follow Friday

Armchair Travel! Tell us about your favorite book in a setting you’d like to visit (a real place for this question)

I have to choose The Egyptologist by Arthur Phillips. I would love to travel to Egypt and see the pyramids, the Valley of Kings and the city of Cairo. Hopefully, I'll get to do that some day!

Now I wanted to take a moment to invite all of you who are interested to join the Facebook release party I'm having on June 24th, from 2-5 pm Eastern time for THE ROSE MASTER. There will be giveaways, games, and lots more, so stop by if you can!


5 comments:

CraftyOtakuReader said...

I love history, so visiting a place like Egypt which has such a long history would be amazing.

My FF: http://booksnifferbookreviews.blogspot.com/2014/06/feature-follow-friday-armchair-travel.html

New follower via GFC, Google+

CraftyOtakuReader said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think Egypt sounds like an awesome place to visit! I hope you can go some day!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Following you back via google+ and GFC.

Krystianna said...

It would be really cool to visit there. I'd love to visit England or anywhere in England. I'm a GFC follower. :)
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Unknown said...

A nice choice, Egypt would be an interesting place to visit! I'm a new follower, have a great weekend!
My FF