Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about
something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then
I thought I would share with all of you that I saw the proofs for my novel, THE ROSE MASTER, a couple of days ago and they are fabulous! I can't wait to see the book in print, which will be July 9th, so pretty soon!
If you would like the ebook, you can buy it by clicking on the title.