Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about
something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then
My debut novel, THE ROSE MASTER, is released tomorrow in ebook form! I am beyond excited, as you can imagine. The paperback is available starting July 9th, for those of you who prefer hard copies.
Be sure to stop by the Facebook party tomorrow at 2-5 pm EST to win some prizes and get some inside looks into the writing process!
You can find the event page here