Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Confessions of a Sociopath: A Life Spent Hiding in Plain Sight 




 “Everybody slips up because we're not perfect; that's what mercy is for.”

11 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm just starting this now too. It sounds interesting! What do you think so far?

Anonymous said...

It sounds interesting, Valentina. I had to look it up because I couldn't figure out if it was fiction or non-fiction.

Thanks for coming by mine at http://wp.me/pZnGI-ci

Sandra Nachlinger said...

The title makes me curious. Sounds like an interesting character.
My Tuesday post features The Gods of Second Chances.

Unknown said...

Well, this one has my attention. The title sounds so different from the tease, I'm really curious. Thanks for sharing.
My Teaser.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh nice tease! Very thought provoking too!


Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Juli Rahel said...

I really want to read this one, it just sounds really interesting! But then I'm sneakily afraid to recognize myself in the book and realize I'm a sociopath! Although Sherlock is one too, so it could be worse ;) Thanks for sharing :) hope you have a great week!
My Tuesday post
Juli @ Universe in Words

Sarah Mortimer said...

Title and cover have me intrigued! I will have to check this out. Here's my TT.

Unknown said...

Great tease. Now I must know more. This is my kind of story and I'm going to check it out further.
Here is my teaser - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/02/teaser-tuesdays-79-an-apex-predator-novel-shark-station-nyet-by-carolyn-mccray/

fredamans said...

Kinda true ain't it?!
I'd love to read this one!

Unknown said...

Oooh, mental illness is right up my alley. I might have to check this one out.

Mine this week is a YA disability story:

http://pdworkman.com/excerpt-from-window-boy-teasertuesday-yalit/

Dani @ Refracted Light said...

A good reminder :) Thanks so much for checking out our teasers!