Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 From Far Far Away by Tom McNeal

Far Far Away“He says that all that happens when you go far, far away is that you discover you've brought yourself along.”

11 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

LOL! Entirely too true.

I've brought myself along to places like China and Mongolia and Belize. Yep. Still stuck with me.

Yvonne @ Fiction Books Reviews said...

Hi Valentina,

Whilst I think that the book is just a little too 'phantasmagorical' for my tastes, I love the cover art and your chosen teaser lines. It is so true that you can never escape from who or what you are, you can only seek to change, but never escape!

Thanks for sharing and I hope that you enjoy the book.

Yvonne.

Anonymous said...

I love that teaser! It really makes me want to read the book.

Mine this week is from a series mystery, http://wp.me/pZnGI-cB

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh intriguing teaser! Definitely gets my mind whirling!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

And thus, it is a great discovery, and a rewarding one too!

How are you Valentina!? Any news on book 2 to The Rose Master? :) I'm wondering if by chance you have a category that follows this book journey on your blog?

Here's my TT:
The Book Thief | Markus Zusak

Anonymous said...

Love the teaser, nice cover.

Unknown said...

Good one! As I was reading it I knew what was coming. So very ture isn't it?
Here is mine - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/09/teaser-tuesdays-80-unbroken-ties-by-m-latimer-ridley/

Heather said...

Unfortunately too true, LOL! Mine: Emma

Sandra Nachlinger said...

So true! You can't run away from yourself. The book's cover is certainly unusual and grabbed my attention immediately.
Here's the link to my Tuesday post: Retirement Can Be Murder.

fredamans said...

So very true! Love the cover too.