Thursday, September 27, 2012

Booking Through Thursday

Do you bring the book(s) you’re reading with you when you go out? How?
Physically, or in an e-reader of some kind? Have your habits in this
regard changed?


Oh yes. Always. I never leave the house without having a book with me. Since I don't have an ereader, they're all physical books that I carry in my bag or in my hand. I'm the kind of person who'll try to fit a book into the smallest of evening bags.
No, my habits haven't changed. I've always done this, since elementary school.
















6 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good to be prepared with a book.

http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/09/booking-through-thursday.html

Unknown said...

Good to know I am not alone!! Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

It's just so nice to always have a book with you! I take my book (or ereader) with me everywhere! You never know when you'll have time to read!

ErinPaperbackstash said...

I'm the same way :) I don't always get to read them when out but great "just in case"

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

It's the kind of habit that I haven't grown out of either.

Here's MY BTT POST

wcs53 said...

It's a good habit to have. I feel lost without a book close at hand. My BTT:
http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/09/27/booking-through-thursday-carry-ons-september-27/