Monday, March 11, 2013

Musing Mondays


Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.

The Hobbyist


Right now, I'm reading The Hobbyist by Darryl Shelly. It's about a man struggling with sexual addiction. The topic is fascinating, especially since we don't really read too much about these kinds of things. I've just started it so I can't give too much of an opinion, but it does sound very interesting.















4 comments:

Book Bunny said...

It really does sound very interesting. Can't wait for your review! :)

Anonymous said...

Well,the cover seems interesting so I'll just check the book at Goodreads. Happy reading! :)

Hannah said...

I have to say, the summary on Goodreads kind of reminds me of the movie Shame. I'm still intrigued though and look forward to reading your review.

Daystarz Books said...

Will be interested in your review of this one. Here's my MM: http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/musing-mondays-mar-11/