Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Bones Buried in the Dirt
From Bones Buried in the Dirt by David S. Atkinson

"I ran at them and held the log above my head with both hands. I yelled really loud."
 
pg. 11












12 comments:

Gilion at Rose City Reader said...

That's a great teaser!

Thanks for visiting Rose City Reader. I am now following your blog. Glad I found it.

fredamans said...

Scaring someone off?? Definitely wonder what is going on.

The Writing Rabbit said...

Intense teaser! I haven't heard of this book before, but I think I'll have to check it out. I always add a million books to my TBR list thanks to tt. : )

Tea said...

Great Teaser, I don't know what to think.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh wow! Awesome tease! Wondering what's causing this reaction?

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Nise' said...

A tease that definitely makes me want to know more.

SF said...

Hmmm haven't heard of this book before. Do I detect a bit of an understated tone?

Here’s my teaser. :)

Book Bunny said...

Sounds really interesting! Added it to my tbr pile ^^ Thanks for intriguing teaser :)

Trish said...

wow great tease and great title! this has my interest!

trish - my teaser

Unknown said...

Wow! Great teaser. Very interesting. I'll have to check it out.

My teaser!
Brittany @ bythelamplight

Unknown said...

The title sounds interesting, I wonder if the teaser has anything to do with what I'm thinking.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.