Friday, March 28, 2014

My Debut Novel: The Rose Master

I am so thrilled to announce that you can now add my debut novel THE ROSE MASTER, which is coming out in June of this year, to your Goodreads To-Read lists!

It would mean so much if you could add it to your lists. Here is a taste of what the novel is about:

There's something wrong with Rosewood Manor.

As the newly hire parlor made for the run-down and isolated house, seventeen-year-old Anne arrives to find the only other servants gripped by icy silence, bruises and unexplainable violence marking their bodies. Then, there's the young Master, the last of the Greys, who is as cold as the place he inhabits. During the days, the feeling of being watched follows Anne wherever she goes– the night's provide no rest, not with the animal-like clawing at her door. She begins to realize there is something else in the house with them, some creature that is stalking the freezing corridors. Left alone with the distant Lord Grey, Anne learns not only that the creature is real, but that she alone wields an unimaginable ability that can help stop the madness.

Now, Anne must decide if she's willing to risk her life for the young man she's grown to admire.


It's a bit of Jane Eyre, with Wuthering Heights and lots of extra Gothic thrills!

The cover, which I've already had a peek at, is chilling and awesome.  
I am getting ready to write the sequel, which is why I am heading to London. So I hope that you will get into the Gothic spirit of things and give my book a chance! 









If you are interested, then you can add my book right here.





P.S. Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week, featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming album! Don't miss out!









No comments: