Friday, April 5, 2013

Follow Friday


Q:  Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate — ? Did you end up hating it? Did you end up loving it? Or would you never do that?

Yes, mainly because my sister begged me to read it. I knew I wouldn't like it, but I read it anyway. And I was right, absolutely hated it. It was Catch 22 by Joseph Heller. That book...the most boring and annoying I've ever read. I still complain to my sister about it. She's probably never going to recommend anything to me again!
















3 comments:

Seirra Poirier said...

That's funny because my sister is constantly telling me to read books I know I won't like! I usually do regardless just to make her feel better but more or less it's always books I would have never chosen for myself :P

Nice FF!

My FF HERE.
-Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

SF said...

Haha, am I correct to sense some opposite-end-of-the-spectrum qualities between sisters? I definitely understand that... Although, my sister often gives very good book recommendations.

Old follower. :) Here’s my FF.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! Hardly anyone gives me recommendations! I have too much to read and then for the most part no one I know in real life reads what I reads except for my friend. And I recommend books to her, usually not the other way around since she's still so new to the paranormal genre!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)