Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Blue Monday (Frieda Klein #1)
Blue Monday by Nicci French

"Everyone hates Mondays. The lowest point of the week. When the alarm rings on Monday morning and it's still dark and we have to drag ourselves out of bed and start all over again."










8 comments:

collettakay said...

Now that I'm a SAHM, Mondays are my favorite day of the week! lol

fredamans said...

I don't hate Mondays either... lol

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Seems like I'm among friends! I've rarely hated Mondays because I seem to have more energy and get more done on that day. As the week wears on, I run out of steam. But I love the teaser anyhow.
Here's my Teaser.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Truer words have never been spoken! ;)

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Trish said...

so true!

trish - my teaser

A Belle’s Tales said...

I couldn't agree more!! Love this Teaser! Thanks so much for sharing and for stopping by! Happy Reading :D

Zenia said...

Oh my God, BRILLIANT teaser! I agree so much! Ha ha :-D
Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog.
Zenia @ The Obsessive Reader

Melody said...

So true, great teaser. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Melody @ Adventures in Bookland