Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
The Orphanmaster
From The Orphanmaster by Jean Zimmerman

“Drummond appreciated his guest's initial silence, his respect for the ancient, sacred act of imbibing. Drink first, talk later.” 















6 comments:

i*Heart*BigBooks said...

hahaha! Excellent teaser and advice. =P

thanks for visiting!
i*Heart*BigBooks

Anonymous said...

Whoa, I love that teaser. I've had this book on my radar for a while, and you might have just convinced me that I want to read it!

fredamans said...

I'm highly curious for more.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh kind of mysterious! Definitely intriguied as to what's going on!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Jerz Bookish Nerd said...

Definitely spiked my curiosity.
Thanks for stopping by.

The More the Merrier said...

Your teaser definitely has me intrigued!! I'm going to have to check this one out.
Thanks for dropping by my teaser.