Monday, April 22, 2013

Musing Mondays


Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.


Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
Right now, I'm reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. So far, I'm really enjoying it. It's not as different as I'd like it to be, not as engrossing, either, but, it's definitely a good read. I have the second one in the series as well, so I'll read that one next.













3 comments:

Katja Weinert said...

Hope you get a little more sucked into the world of Daughter of Smoke and Bone, at some point a couple pieces of the puzzle come together and for me it made this a very different read at that point :)

Anonymous said...

oops, used my old g+ profile...am still trying to get used to using my new profile.

Unknown said...

Oh, I've never heard of this series Good Reads here I come. Thanks for stopping by earlier!!!