Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
Currently, I'm reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

















Icons (Icons, #1)

And Icons (Icons #1) by

















Some Quiet Place

I just finished reading Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton. You can read my review here.















Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2)


Next, I'll probably read Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor




















5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've read a few pages in Icons but set it aside for now. Hope you're enjoying it!

Kwizgiver said...

Great review of Some Quiet Place, I'll have to check it out and ask my students if any of them have read it.

Unknown said...

These all look like great reads. Thanks for stopping y my post. Have a great Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

I have Daughter of Smoke and Bone to read and am looking forward to it. I hope you enjoy it, I hear it is wonderful!
http://lostinsidethecovers.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/www-wednesdays-april-17th/

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love the cover of Some Quiet Place!