Friday, January 3, 2014

Follow Friday


What were your favorite books of 2013?

I really enjoyed:
The Tearings by V.C. Repetto
 Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver
In the House Upon the Dirt Between the Lake and the Woods by Matt Bell
We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver






P.S. Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week, featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming album! Don't miss out!



























2 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! Those are all new to me. But I'm glad you had a lot of faves last year!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Stormi said...

The only one on your list I have heard of is Bellman and Black and I didn't like it at all, so I am glad you did. :) Happy FF and thanks for stopping by my blog. :)