Friday, January 24, 2014

Follow Friday

What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?




Kinder than Solitude by Yiyung Li
Thirty Girls by Susan Minot
Sleep Donation by Karen Russell
All the Birds, Singing by Evie Wyld
The Painter by Peter Heller








P.S. Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week, featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming album! Don't miss out!


8 comments:

Beth said...

Forever by Karen Ann Hopkins, Ignite Me by Tareh Mafi, Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephenie Perkins

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh nice! Those are new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said...

After reading the description of Thirty Girls, I'm really excited to get my hands on a copy. I hadn't heard of it before. Thanks for sharing!

Peace & Love
Crystal @ YA Society

Becca F (ReadingTeen) said...

I'm really looking forward to Ignite Me and Split Second!! New follower :)

Pivot Book Reviews FF

Unknown said...

Sleep Donation looks really interesting. I might have to check that out!

Unknown said...

Those are all new to me, will have to look them up!

Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

Book Lady's Reviews said...

I've never heard about these books before but they all sound really interesting!Thanks for stopping by my blog.Follow via GFC!

Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

Christina W said...

Haven't heard of those books, some new ones to look up :)
Followed you back. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Christina @ Booksane