Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


The String Diaries
From The String Diaries by Stephen Lloyd Jones


"It was only when Hannah Wilde reached the farmhouse shortly after midnight that she discovered how much blood her husband had lost."


pg. 1












P.S. Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week, featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming album! Don't miss out!




6 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds fascinating. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Oh that doesn't sound like a good thing! It certainly looks like this will be a dark read!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOoh that's kind of creepy! Yet I love it! Says a lot about me I guess...but then again I love paranormal reads and those do tend to get bloody! ;)

Here's my Tuesday post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Heather said...

Sounds dark and creepy! My teaser: Dance Upon the Air

fredamans said...

Very intriguing! My kind of book!

Nise' said...

Excellent teaser.