Friday, January 10, 2014

Follow Friday

Resolutions: Put together your blogger resolution list for all of us to see!


Well, since my debut novel, The Rose Master, is coming out in June, I really want to get all my followers involved in the release, providing some with review copies and all of that. I also would like to grow my mailing list, for this same reason (hint hint).
By the way, you can check out my author page here.










P.S. Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week, featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming album! Don't miss out!



5 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Still cannot believe you're being published! That's so incredible!!! Good luck with all your future endeavors.

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Becca F (ReadingTeen) said...

CONGRATS on being published! That is so amazing! I hope I can say that one day! Good luck with everything! I signed up for your newsletter :)

Pivot Book Reviews FF

Jackie said...

Congratulations on being published :) I hope I get to do that one day as well.

Old follower (:

My FF :D


Jackie @Jackie's Book World

Unknown said...

my FF...

Bravo on being published. There is a novel in my head that I hope to one day get out and I truly have immense respect for anyone who has made it happen.

I was an old follower via GFC, now also on PI and NB.

Yes, horrible to be stuck with a bad novel, but glad that we all feel ethically obliged to finish it!!

Cheers to you in 2014! Keep us posted about that publication date.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.