Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!?
Anyone who knows me knows that I am fanatic, and I mean that in the strongest way possible, of Sherlock Holmes stories. I started reading them when I was nine and they've stayed with me since then. I reread them every few years and I love them more each time. All of this to say that I started reading The Adventures of Arthur Conan Doyle by Russell Miller, a biography of Sherlock Holmes' fabulous author. So far, it is wonderful biography, though I tend to be biased with anything related to Conan Doyle.
P.S. Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week, featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming album! Don't miss out!