Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


The String Diaries
From The String Diaries by Stephen Lloyd Jones


"It was ungracious, unbecoming, ungentlemanly. Rather than playing by the rules, you used the advantage of your position to get what you wanted."










P.S. Please don't forget to sign up for my brand new newsletter which is located right at the top of the page. It will be out once a week, featuring my exclusive stories, poetry, and even songs from my upcoming album! Don't miss out!








8 comments:

Jess @ Fairytales and Glitter said...

This one looks like a good thriller. Thanks for stopping by.

Jess @ Jess Time To Read

Unknown said...

Wow great teaser. I checked it out on Goodreads and I'm very intrigued.

Anonymous said...

I do like the sound of this one although I don't like people who don't play by the rules ;-)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOOoh now that's good teaser!! Hope you're enjoying this one!


Here's my Tuesday post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Jaina said...

Wow, this one might be a bit creepy for me. But your teaser definitely helped set the tone for the book! :)
You saw my TT already, but if anyone else wants to look it's http://ireadtilldawn.blogspot.com/2014/01/teaser-tuesdays-january-21st.html

fredamans said...

Very intriguing!

Nise' said...

Sounds a bit spooky. Enjoy.

Unknown said...

Yeah, that's wrong. Taking advantage of your position, that is.