Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Currently, I'm reading Dark Tide by Elizabeth Haynes


















And The Spark: A Mother's Story of Nurturing Genius by
















I just finished reading Under the Dome by Stephen King. You can read my review here.
















Next, I'll probably read NOS4A2 by






















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved your Under the Dome review. I can't wait to see your review of Dark Tide. The cover looks really intriguing. I try not to judge a book by its cover, but that one makes me want to read it. =) Thanks for stopping by my WWW.
Megan @ Love, Literature, Art, and Reason

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

Great books here this time! I need to get Under the Dome read. And I was not aware that Joe Hill had a new book out. I'll have to check that out. Thanks for stopping by The Book Bag!