Thursday, July 5, 2012

Booking Through Thursday


So other than books … what periodicals do you read? Magazines? Newspapers? Newsletters? Journals?
Do you subscribe? Or do you buy them on the newsstand when they look interesting?


Since I'm studying to be a classical singer, I do regulargly buy Opera News and Classical Singer Magazine. I used to have a subscription, but now I just buy them as they come out. I also buy the Poets and Writers Magazine whenever I see it around.

When it comes to newsletters, I read the quarterly Opossum Society Newsletter, since I am a member of the Opossum Society.













7 comments:

Sidne said...

I didnt know they had a magazine for Opera. don't know why i didnt think of that. love your button.
http;//sidnereading.blogspot.com

Kyra said...

OH wow! That's so cool! I LOVE Classical singing! :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I love magazines! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Beth D. said...

Short stories! They don't get near enough attention.

Beth ^_^
http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun to be training for Opera! Very cool.

Reading Kelly said...

That is amazing that you are training to be a classical singer! Thanks for stopping by. Happy Thursday :)

Unknown said...

classical singing? very nice :D
let me know how you like Lula if you choose to check it out!

thanks for stopping by!