Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

From Heaven by Alexandra Ardonetto

"The loose-limbed figure of an adolescent boy with an effeminate face and a cowlick stood in the entrance. He wore a hooded black robe and three sets of black wings fanned out behind him."

pg. 11









15 comments:

Nise' said...

Good tease. I've only got Halo read. Gotta get going.

TheBookSlayer said...

I love the cover WOW. Great tease! I haven't heard of this book before. I love the angel-centric stories. They're easily becoming one of my favorite types of supes.

Here's my TT If you'd like to check it out. :)

Dee said...

WOW! That sounds so intriguing! I really need to start that series.

Here is my Teaser: http://wellpinaroseonyournose.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday.html

-dee
wellpinaroseonyournose.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Sounds intriguing. Heaven is one of those books I definitely have to get. I'm gonna preorder it soon. Can't wait to read the final book in this series.

Tiffany Drew said...

Not sure if I'll ever read this series, but I loved the teaser just the same :) I'm also quite a fan of these covers, gorgeous!

My Teaser

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh nice tease! Haven't read this series, but it does sound interesting!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Gwenyth Love said...

I can't believe I haven't read this series yet! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Harvee said...

This looks like a great book for fantasy readers! Nice tease!

Unknown said...

How.. How... How.. do you have Heaven?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Omg, no way! You have 'Heaven?' Lucky. Lucky. Lucky.
Great teaser! It's totally killing me, though.

Check out my TT Post

JLS Hall said...

Lovely teaser! Haven't heard of this one before, but it does sound intriguing.

Megan said...

Awesome teaser. Very intriguing!

The More the Merrier said...

Intriguing teaser! I've been meaning to start these books but I haven't had the chance yet.
Thanks for dropping by my teaser:)

CarpeDiem said...

Very, very interesting! I will have to check back for the review of this one!

btw, Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

I haven't read any of these books yet but I do love angels and of course the covers are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! :)