Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




Currently, I'm reading Never Knowing by




















And Heaven (Halo #3) by


















I just finished reading The Dead Do Not Improve by Jay Capsian Kang. You can read my review here.













Next, I'll probaby read Gillespie and I by I've been dying to get to this one!















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Dead Do Not Improve sounds great, I love its title!

Thanks for commenting on my WWW :)

Anonymous said...

Those sound awesome - off to read your review to see if I need to add to the TBR. Thanks for stopping by my WWW today! - elisa

Amanda said...

Interesting books, I've added Never Knowing (can't wait to read a review) and Gillespie and I to my to-read list. New follower now. :)

Thanks for stopping by my WWW post. http://teaforthreebooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/www-wednesday-3.html

Susan Oloier said...

These are all new to me, which is one of the reasons I like this meme so much.

Kyra said...

Heaven looks so good, hope you're enjoying it! :)

Chris Thompson said...

The Dead Do Not Improve is a great title. I hope you enjoy it, and the others books on your list.

Thanks for visiting my blog@

ShadyLane said...

GReat books! have fun reading!
new follower!

http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

danicapage said...

You always have such incredible books in your memes. I definitely am adding these to my lists.

Here's my post.

~Danica Page
Also, today is the last day to enter in my giveaway for any book under $15. Click here for more info.

Unknown said...

Never knowing looks interesting. Looking forward to hearing how it is!