Thursday, July 26, 2012

Booking Through Thursday

Do you have a favorite season of the year that you read more? (Example: during snow storms, rainy weather, or sunny and warm weather)

Where is your favorite place to read? On the beach? Inside/outside?


Since I have a form of seasonal depression that affects me in the spring and summer, it can sometimes be more challenging to get lots of reading done when the weather is warmer. I usually have to choose what I read very carefully, opting for lighter reads or ones that capture my attention so much that they distract me. Some summers are better than others, though, so it varies.

I like to read inside, either in the kitchen or right before going to bed, but I really do read pretty much everywhere and anywhere.














3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm the same way. For the most part, I'll read anywhere, but I definitely prefer reading somewhere in my home.
Thanks for stopping by!

Jae said...

I definitely prefer lighter reads in the summer too. Isn't it funny how seasons can affect our reading moods? Where do you read in the kitchen? Just at the table or while eating/cooking?

Rachel Cotterill said...

I'd read all day long if I could! But I probably manage more in winter, as I do other things if the weather is good :-)