Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



From Never Knowing by Chevy Stevens

"I thought I could handle it, Nadine. After all those years of seeing you, all those times I talked about whether I should look for my birth mother, I finally did it."

pg. 1














18 comments:

Tobi Summers said...

Hm, color me intrigued.

Thanks for commenting on mine!

Vonnie said...

I liked his other book, Still Missing. How is this one so far?

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

Hmmm, I like how the teaser kind of goes along with the title and gives me a hint of what this is about. Great teaser! :)

Kim@Time2Read said...

This one sounds interesting. Now I wonder what was found when she went looking for her birth mother.

Aleksandra said...

Sounds interesting, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Great teaser!! :) Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

Very good teaser!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh that sounds interesting! Wonder what's going to happen with this person and their birth mother!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said...

Did she find her?

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Lisa-Marie Jordan said...

Ooh, that sounds really good! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting! :]
Thanks for stopping by.

~New follower

Gin said...

Nice teaser! I really like that cover, too.

Thanks for stopping by my TT earlier!

Moniquereads said...

Now, I am curious. I am going to wait for your review.

Great Teaser.

Mardel said...

Good tease - now I'm wondering if the mom was found, what she was like, why she gave baby up... :)

Nise' said...

This is a page turner! Hope you enjoy it.

Sarah said...

Ooh that's definitely drawn me in! Might have to look this book up :D thanks for checking out my teaser as well. Your blog is so pretty!

Ann @ Tea And Text said...

Oooh this looks like it's going to be an intriguing read! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog!

Michelle Chew said...

That was on the first page? Intriguing!

Thanks for visiting my TT! :)