Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


From Advent by James Treadwell

"Everywhere else she'd shown him, there really hadn't been much to see, in the literal sense. The house long predated the Age of Stuff; it was spare, rich only in emptiness."

pg. 136












14 comments:

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

I like that and I love the cover...looks a bit gothic!

Thanks for stopping by My Teaser Post!

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Anonymous said...

Love the cover & teaser! I'll have to check this out! :) Here's my TT.

SarahS. said...

Great teaser, I love the cover. (=

Tobi Summers said...

Sounds interesting!

Thanks for stopping by mine!

Tracy said...

That sounds eerie and lovely. Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by The Coffee Pot.

Cyn @ Bookmunchies said...

interesting teaser!
Thanks for checking out mine :)

Meghan@OwlReadIt said...

I like the sounds of that writing! Sounds like a good book, really great teaser! :)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh interesting teaser!!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Jessica G. said...

I am gonna have to look into this one! Sounds like the writer knows what they're doing.

Here's mine: Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-zombie-raccoons-killer.html

fredamans said...

I love the way those words are written.

Cheryl said...

Love it. Nice cover too.

Gin said...

That cover is beautiful! Thanks for the teaser!

My TT

Ellen said...

The cover is amazing! I remember you were reading this one last week, I hope you are enjoying it! :)

CarpeDiem said...

Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by mine!