Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



Currently, I'm reading Tiger Hills by Sarita Mandanna




















And Advent by James Treadwell















I just finished reading Those We Love Most by Lee Woodruff. You can read my review here.
















Next, I'll probably read Because It Is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin


















9 comments:

Unknown said...

Because It Is My Blood looked interesting, so I checked it out and realized it's a sequel. I have to read the first book. Looks really interesting!

Susan Oloier said...

What an eye-catching cover for Tiger Hills.

Aleksandra said...

Interesting books, I hope you'll enjoy them all. I still haven't read All These Things I've Done. Happy reading!

Amanda said...

Interesting books. I've added Advent and Because It Is My Blood (and, subsequently, the first book too) to my TBR list.

Thanks for stopping by my WWW! :D

Julie Flanders said...

Ooh, Advent looks so interesting to me. I'm adding that one to my list. I'm a sucker for magic. :)

Anonymous said...

I am excited for your review of Advent! Hope it is as good as it looks.

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

I read your review of Those We Love Most. Sounds like my kind of book! And I have Tiger Hills and need to get it read. Thanks for stopping by The Book Bag!

Irish said...

Interesting books...I hope that you enjoy them all. I have Zevin's first book in that series on Mt TBR to read. I've heard good things about it.

My WWW Wednesday is here.

Kwizgiver said...

Your review of Those We Love Most convinced me to download it!

http://www.kwizgiver.com/2012/08/www-wednesday_8.html