Friday, June 28, 2013

Follow Friday


Q: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc?

Paperbacks are my preffered format, although, really, any "real" book will do, even if it's hardcover. I do read ebooks on my iPad, but I still prefer books with pages that I can physically turn. I'm not a huge fan of hardbacks because they are a bit of a pain to hold, what with their heaviness and slipping covers, but I'll choose them any day over ebooks.

























5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very true. It's hard to switch!

Julianna Smith // Reading In Twilight - FFF

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Love your answer! While hardcovers tend to be very pretty and nice, they are a pain to hold when reading! I prefer the real book as well, but still use my kindle on occasion!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Lizzy said...

I like physically turning the pages too. I tried reading on my IPAD but the bright background hurt my eyes. It's eink or paperback for me. :(

I'm a new follower via GFC.

MY FF

Kimber Leigh said...

I began reading ebooks when my bookcases started overflowing. I like to read self published writers and many don't have a print copy available.
New GFC follower.

Kimberly @ Once Upon a YA Book

Book Lady's Reviews said...

I love paperbacks as well.And I love turning a page and holding a book in my hands!Thanks for stopping by my FF earlier.
New Follower via GFC

Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews