Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WWW Wednesdays






To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Escape from Eden
Currently, I'm reading Escape from Eden by















A Fine and Private Place

And A Fine and Private Place by















Flight Behavior

I just finished reading Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver. You can read my review here.













Flat Water Tuesday: A Novel
Next, I'll probably read Flat Water Tuesday: A Novel by







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm currently reading Steig Larsson's "The Girl Who Played with Fire," recently finished Rainbow Rowell's "Attachments" and the bizarro anthology "Tall Tales with Short Cocks Vol. 2," and will likely next read Herta Müller's "The Hunger Angel."

Anonymous said...

Escape from Eden looks great! Happy Reading!

bibliobeth said...

Hiya, I've got Flight Behaviour on my TBR pile, thinking of bumping it up now!

Unknown said...

Love stopping by your blog! Your tastes and mine are normally very different so it's a great way to discover more books that are out there.
Escape from Eden looks very interesting!
Lil Berry @ Forget About TV, Grab a Book

Michelle Doorey said...

Thanks for visiting my WWW post. Have a great week!

Nise' said...

I've got Flight Behavior on my stack and look forward to it.