Monday, June 3, 2013

Musing Mondays


Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.


Escape from Eden
I'm reading Escape from Eden by Elisa Nader. It is a young adult book that is really making me read long into the night. There is a great tension between the protagonists which will satisfy most YA genre lovers but there is also a great storyline which takes precedene over the romance. I'm about halfway through and really enjoying it.






*For all of you Whovians out there, happy Bad Wolf day!*







4 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, it does look good! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

i am taking a break from YA at the moment but this sounds interesting and I'd definitely read this

my musing monday post:
http://bookskeepmesane.wordpress.com/2013/06/03/musing-mondays-june-3-2013/

Anonymous said...

I am currently reading a YA book, too. :) Thanks for stopping by my Musing Monday post, and I just followed your blog, too!

Unknown said...

Seems really interesting. Thanks for sharing!